It’s time for another Possibility Storm puzzle! This week, you’ve got a gruesome menagerie of creatures at your disposal. Can you deal a big 10 to win?
- Cast Dauntless Bodyguard. Choose Mausoleum Harpy.
- Cast Goblin Cratermaker. Get the city’s blessing!
- Sacrifice Dauntless Bodyguard. Mausoleum Harpy gets a +1/+1 counter.
- Cast Gruesome Menagerie. Return Dauntless Bodyguard, Electrostatic Field, and Plaguecrafter to the battlefield. The order of ETB triggers isn’t important, so the next two steps can be flipped if so you choose.
- Choose Mausoleum Harpy again. Sacrifice Dauntless Bodyguard again. Mausoleum Harpy gets a second +1/+1 counter.
- For Plaguecrafter, your opponent will sacrifice Citywatch Sphinx or else things get worse for them. As for you, sacrifice Dire Fleet Hoarder and make a Treasure. Mausoleum Harpy gets a third +1/+1 counter.
- Sacrifice Goblin Cratermaker, using the Treasure to pay for the ability. Target and destroy Plaguecrafter. Mausoleum Harpy gets two +1/+1 counters.
- Attack with an 8/8 Mausoleum Harpy, 1/1 Fire Shrine Keeper, and 1/1 Fell Specter, none of which can be blocked for a big lethal 10!
Remember that the War of the Spark competitive season opens April 30th!
The War of the Spark competitive puzzle season opens April 30 on the Possibility Storm Patreon. Think you’ve got what it takes to take home some prizes? There’s only one way to find out!