Welcome back to another weekly Possibility Storm puzzle.
This week’s puzzle is “uncommon” difficulty, but there’s still quite a lot going on in it. See if you can solve it before the answer appears here on Wednesday!
- Cast Unbreakable Formation with addendum to give everything a +1 counter and vigilance.
- Attack with all.
- Before blocks, activate Bolrac-Clan Crusher to remove a counter from Tetsuko and deal 2 damage to the Thief of Sanity.
- Go to blocks—only the Crusher can be blocked as everything else is unblockable due to the board conditions.
- Tap both Incubation Druids for 6 mana, cast Rally to Battle. Give all your creatures +1/+3 and untap them. 2 mana is left floating.
- Activate Bolrac-Clan Crusher (removing one of its own counters), targeting the opponent to deal 2 and take them down to 18.
- Tap both Incubation Druids again for another 6 mana—plus the two floating—to cast Wild Onslaught kicked, giving all your creatures two +1/+1 counters.
- Go to damage, get through for 6 + 4 + 4 + 4, with 2 already dealt for a total of 20.
Possibility Storm competitors are currently in the middle of the nine puzzle Ravnica Allegiance season. Follow how they’re doing in the standings below. The Top 4 finishers take home prizes from War of the Spark upon its release!
|1||Josh Oratz||2.5||5||Jérémie Ross-Latour||2.4|
|2||Justin Francis||2.5||6||Allen Smith||2.3|
|3||John Rojas||2.4||7||Travis Husman||2.2|
|4||Matthew Williams||2.4||8||Willem Boskaljon||2.2|