Welcome back to another weekly Possibility Storm puzzle.
By popular demand, this week’s Possibility Storm puzzle features Arcades, the Strategist and a whole lot of defender shenanigans on both sides of the board. Can you figure it out faster than our fastest competitor did in 4m 37s? Good luck!
1. Cast Deep Freeze on Lyra.
2. Cast Sky Tether on Erratic Cyclops so it deals damage equal to its toughness.
3. Cast Ghostform on both Suspicious Bookcases.
4. Attack! The Goblin trigger means that neither frozen blocker can block.
5. 2 (Goblin) + 3 (Arcades, flying/unblockable) + 4 (Bookcase unblockable) + 4 (Bookcase unblockable) + 8 (Cyclops trample).
6. The best block is one Gyre Engineer in front of the Goblin and one soaking up Cyclops trample damage.
7. (2-2) + 3 + 4 + 4 + (8-1) = 18!
|1||Allen Smith||9.2||5||Paul Barrett||7.9|
|2||Matthew Williams||9.0||6||Eric Fletcher||7.6|
|3||Josh Oratz||8.2||7||Christian John Hazlett||7.6|
|4||Justin Francis||8.0||8||Willem Boskaljon||7.5|