As everyone by now knows (and I mean literally everyone), we are facing a severe global pandemic. In order to ensure the safety of ChannelFireball staff and our community, we have made the decision to temporarily shut down ChannelFireball warehouse operations, starting on Monday, March 23rd. Any orders placed before Friday, March 20th, at 11:59pm, will be processed and shipped as normal, but orders placed after that deadline will not be shipped until we resume full operations (which we will do when we deem it prudent).
Here’s a video announcing this, from yours truly:
- We are closing our warehouse in order to keep everyone as safe as we can.
- All orders until Friday at 11:59pm will be shipped normally
- We are offering 10% store credit back on purchases until then
- Our buylist will remain active, and the Buylist Bonanza promotion will continue this entire month.
- We have plans regarding content – stay tuned, and we will announce them soon.
We appreciate your support and understanding during these difficult times, and hope you are taking care of yourselves and staying safe. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com or @lsv / @channelfireball on Twitter.